Get your Adjustable 3-8mm T-Handle Ratchet Tap Wrench right now while it is on SALE!
We have lowered the price so much that we are practically giving it away for free!
You can't beat the all-steel design with chromium-plated finish for the highest durability.
It's so beautifully precise ratcheting action for high quality work.
- Adjustable T-Handle can be "slipped" from side to side for positioning convenience and added leverage in tight places.
- Easily switched from left to right-handed operation, or locked for non-ratcheting use.
- Parallel-clamping tool steel jaws and knurled chuck provide a secure, firm grip on a hex or square drives. Designed for use with taps and can also use on the left-hand tap, reamers, screw extractors and other tools with a square shank.
Tap Wrench operate main point:
The good pit hole must chamfering first
To use drill clamp supporting tap
Tap to vertical alignment operation
Cut into rotation level 2-3 times
confirm vertical after Cut into
Tapping 3/4 turn after a quarter back feeling
level reversal pull out after working
Remember that cutting metal need to use with the oil
- Material: stainless steel
- Length of wrench: 85mm/3.35”
- Size of screw taps: M3-M8
- 1 x Adjustable 3-8mm T-Handle Ratchet Tap Wrench
- 1 x screw tap